Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Why I started learning Finnish and how?

It all started with our decision (my wife and I) to move to Finland to continue our studies in English Language and Culture. When we were done with the hard parts (finding the school, applying, getting accepted, applying for visas etc etc, and we were still in Iran, I started to think about learning Finnish.
I knew most Finns speak English and we won't have serious problems but for the long run, staying in a country without understanding what people in there are saying was not acceptable to me.
So on Jun 20, 2012 I started to work on it. First thing was knowing the available online resources.There are many websites out there to help you learn Finnish. You can find all the online resourses in another post of mine: Websites for learning Finnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment