Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 234: Reviewing my learning strategy

I've found a good book to start with yesterday. It's an intermediate book on Finnish: Finn Talk: Neljä, viisi, kuusi, ... neljä, viis, kuus. It teaches both spoken and standard Finnish.
I'll study Finnish first thing in the morning for an hour. Dividing the time equally between on two books. Here are the list of my books for now:
Main book: Kuulostaa Hyväaltä
Exercise book, Kieli Käytöön
Grammer, Suomen Kielen Alkeisoppikirja
Reading, Aamu
Also this new one, Finn Talk

I read the books in the morning and write the notes in here in the evening.
Also in reading Kuulostaa Hyvältä I'll first watch the video then read the text from now on. There are a lot to learn. I have to hurry up, before I get disappointed about learning Finnish on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment