Friday, February 1, 2013

DAYS 228-229: Ollan vaan

Hän huuhtaa! wikipedia

I made sentences by the words given in an exercise from Kuulostaa Hyvältä during yesterday and today's 45 mins a day Finnish program.

I'm a bit tired of learning Finnish. In past month I've been committed to do it everyday and I did. But now I feel a bit fed up. But there's no other way to learn a language. I have to go on.

These days I'm listening to radio suomi pop on my cellphone whenever possible.  Because I read in a research published in dailymail that listening to the foreign language is crucial for learning it even if you don't understand anything.  I'm just giving it a try, by the way there's nothing more useful when I'm on the bike.

I also did a page from Aamu today. The story was about a couple arguing about how they love each other now, compared to then!. I'm not writing down all the words and phrases here. Just the ones I really liked to learn:


Minä vien sinut elokuviin.
vieda, to take

Minä en usko ollenkaan.
at all

Ollaan sitten kotona ja katsotaan telkkaria.
TV

Todistus
document, cetificate

Riidellä: Kun ihmiset riitelevät, he kiistelevät, koska heillä on eri mielipide jostakin asiasta.

Khanom Moraadi huutaa!

enemmän - vähemmän - yhtä paljon

itsekäs: itsekäs ihminen ajattelee vain itseään eikä välitä muusta.
valitä, care





No comments:

Post a Comment