Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DAY 237: Books I'm using now

I've changed my ways in learning Finnish a bit these days. Firstly, I'm not posting words and phrases in here. It felt like waste of time. From now on I'll use this blog only to report important things in my learning curve.

Secondly I got messy with my books. I played around with many books, which made it confusing to decide which one should be read every time. So here are the final list, I won't change them unless I'm done with any of them:



Kuulostaa hyvältä - Sounds good
By Lili Ahonen

I'm now on kappale 9 which means still 31 more lessons to go.

Kieli käyttöön: Suomen kielen alkeisoppikirja
By Marjukka Kenttälä
As of today I'm on kappale 6, 13 more lessons to go. 


Suomen kielen alkeisoppikirja
By Anna-Liisa Lepäsmaa and Leena Silfverberg

I'm on kappale 4 of 15. 

Suomi-tyttö puhuu I: Kommunikatiivinen opetusmateriaali
By Helinä Koivisto

I'm on lesson 1 of 6. 



Suomen Kielen Tikapuut - alkeistaso 2
By Heikki Kangasniemi

I'm on lesson 1 of 20. 



Finn Talk, neljä, viisi, kuusi,...

by Terttu Leney and Liisa Needham
 On lesson one of ten (the author suggests to read this book in 9 to 12 months)

My plan to read them all would be like this: 
1 hour in the morning. 20 minutes on each book. So 3 books in the morning. 
One book (Finn talk) for 15 minutes at nights. 

Let's see how it goes. 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment