Monday, January 7, 2013

DAY 202: Etsi uudet sanat sanakirjasta!

Today I did an exercise from kappale 5 of Kuulostaa Hyvältä. It was a reading task according to this kappale only with a few new words. Which I was supposed to look up at the dictionary: Etsi uudet sanat sanakirjasta. Only 3 more tasks and I'll be moving on to kappale 6.
Then I did a couple of pages from Suomen Kielen Alkeisoppikirja. It took me about an hour.
By the way, yesterday I talked to the university's language center. The teacher suggested talking both Finnish 2 and Finnish 4 and see what happens.

 Here are my efforts for today...
Se on kauniin vanhan talon toisessa kerroksessa. 

 Why kaunis turned into kauniin? I have no idea!.

Asunnossa on valoisa olohuone ja melkein yhtä iso epäkäytännöllisen suuri keittiö.
equally, impractical

Jutan asunto on tyypillinen vanha asunto. 
typical

Sohva on kätevä. Koska se on vuodesohva.
bed sofa

Ehkä se on vähän hassua.
silly

Juttu. talk

Hän tarvitse usein sähköpostiä ja vorkkoa.
vorkko, net

Siinä on kaikki tarpeellinen. Suihku, ...
neccesities

Kiitos. Kiitos itsellesi.

Soitellaan. Joo. Soitellaan.  = näähdän

Oli hauska keskustelua.
keskustelu, talk.

Menemme maalle.
countryside

Nyt voimme aloitta.
Now we can begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment