Tuesday, January 8, 2013

DAY 203: Mudosta lause...

Today I started at 07:10 by doing a sentence making task from Kuulostaa hyvältä. Most of the phrases I made with the given words were from the text itself.
Here are some:

- Se on oikein hyvä ajatus.
- Minä nukkun myöhään illella.
- Olohuone on valoisa.

-Pääsen kotiin bussilla.

It took me about 30 minutes to make about 53 sentences. I don't know how many of them are correctly formed. Who cares? :)
Then I switched to AAMU. I read about one paragraph which was full of new vocabulary. It took me about 30 minutes then I called it a day for Finnish today.
Here are the new words of day from AAMU:

Opiskelijat odottavat jo sisällä luokassa.
inside - class

Luokossa on monta pulpettia.
School desk

Seinällä on liitutaulu
black board. It comes from Liitu and taulu. chalk and tableau.

Taulun reunalla on sieni ja liituja.
It's funny the word for mushroom and sponge are the same in Finnish, sieni.

I spent 60 minutes on learning Finnish today. Hyvä!
Yesterday I also started listening to some Finnish radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment